Job Description and Requirement for Tax Manager
Tax position is the most sensitive position for candidate or employee, so below are job description, responsibility and requirement that we should learn and understand about it clearly.
Job Description for Tax Manager
• Monitoring a system of controls, procedures, legal and tax compliance for all assets related.
• Maintaining and overseeing project-related records, analysis and reports.
• Work closely with other departments in tracking company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations
• Handle VAT/ WHT / Tax on Salary / Other Tax/Annual Tax filing
• Arrange all Tax payments on timely basis
• Responsible various statutory audits.
• Identify and mitigate any legal and tax risks in Cambodia
• Coordinate with accounting staff on the monthly and yearly tax submission and reporting
• Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and/or regionally
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data request
• Other relevant assignments.
Job Requirement for Tax Manager
• University degree in accounting or finance
• At least 2 years working experience for monthly and yearly taxation
• Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Cambodia corporate legal and tax compliance
• Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations is advantageous
• Knowledge of project accounting is advantageous
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Conscientious, highly motivated & good initiative
• ACCA / Tax Agent / Diploma in Cambodia Tax is advantage
• Good English communication skills and high proficient in Excel
• Sincere with integrity and positive attitude, good team player with leadership