- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range $201 - $500
- Industry Type IT/Technology
Network/ System Administrator
ALLWEB Company is an IT Development Company. We work corporately with clients who are international.
Our vision is to create perfect, professional and international standard software to our clients. As the huge demand growth, our current staffs find it hard to meet our customer needs and requirement. Therefore, we are currently seeking for the dynamic, enthusiastic and qualify candidate to join the growth and development of our company as a Network/ System administrator.
Network/ System administrator perform some or all of the following duties:
- Prepare computer for new staff (Sep up Operating System, Install programs and support).
- Support PC users by resolving hardware and software problems.
- Provide problem-solving service to network users, user helpdesk, and user computer training.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure MikroTik, Cisco Router, Wireless, VoIP server.
- Good working knowledge of the following operating system: windows 2008, 2012 Server, Linux
- Configure telephone System, VoIP, PABX.
- Process documentation when register and hosting domain name.
- Configuration the FTP and security system
- Monitoring the operating system
- Report project status regularly to Network administrator and Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Computer Science of network administration.
- At least one-year experience related to this field.
- Professional and ethnic behavior.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and interested in all things of Computer.
- Be able to perform and contribute satisfactory result as part of a team.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing and French is also an advantage.
- Be committed, honest and willing to work under pressure in group
- Earlier CVs are welcomed for an interview,
- Senior student or fresh graduated candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent highly competitive salary for candidates based on experiences, skill and qualification.
Interested and qualified candidates are extremely motivated and invited to apply and send your CV with recent photo along with cover letter, plus study records to ALLWEB Company as the following address or email. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further interviews. Your application will not be returned since it will be kept confidentially as needed to use for another vacant post.
- Address : KIM HAP Building, 6th Floor (Near Intercontinential Hotels), Nº 203, Mao Tse Tong Blvd, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey II, Khan Chamka Mon, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
- Contact name : ALLWEB Human Resources Officer
- Contact numbers : 023 221 320, 012 713 500, 069 625 925
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.allweb.com.kh
ALLWEB is one of the leading Cambodian IT companies since 2004. We are specialized in offshore software development, but also aim to address emerging needs in Cambodia as its companies are growing fast: our goal is to participate in the emergence of a local high-end software development market. Our customers range from start-ups to large corporate companies. We have experience and methods to either design and develop extensible solutions from scratch or integrate seamlessly with other teams’ development efforts.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 012 818 672 / 069 625 925