- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type hotel
1. Work together with Accounting to organize kitchen inventories.
2. Be visible in the operation and ensure implementation of quality standards.
3. Ensure a clean kitchen, hygienic work procedures and high safety standards.
4. Assist the Executive Chef in minimizing spoilage and wastage.
5. Ensure pastry team works in accordance with recipes
6. Maintain up to date recipes and ensure the computer system is updated after any changes.
• Culinary qualifications
• Previous experience in high quality cuisine
• Leadership and communication skills
• Good knowledge of HACCP best practices
• Good knowledge of both English and Khmer language skills
Please kindly apply for job by email below and any further information.
|Name||: Mr. Sophearak|
|Tel||: 016 611 656|
|Address||: Ream National Park, Preah Sihanouk Vile.|