- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type hotel
1. Assume responsibility for the entire Kitchen in absence of the Executive Chef.
2. Assist in the operation at peak times and any other times business needs require your hands-on assistance.
3. Work together with Accounting to organize kitchen inventories.
4. Be visible in the operation and ensure implementation of quality standards.
5. Ensure clean kitchens, hygienic work procedures and high safety standards.
6. Assist the Executive Chef in minimizing spoilage and wastage.
7. Ensure production team works in accordance with recipes
8. Maintain up to date recipes and ensure the computer system is updated after any changes.
• Culinary qualifications
• Previous experience in high quality cuisine at either Sous or Junior Sous Chef level
• Leadership and communication skills
• Good knowledge of HACCP best practices
• Good knowledge of both English and Khmer language skills
|Name||: Mr. Sophearak|
|Address||: Ream National Park, Preah Sihanouk Vile.|