- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type Education
Milky Way School
The Campus Principal
- At least 4 year experiences in teaching both Khmer and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education or of English is a must. Pedagogy Certification
- Properly accredited by Ministry of Education is an advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Khmer and English
- Good general knowledge, proven leadership, broad conceptual skill and an ability to lead, drive and manage a big team is of great advantages.
- Good general conducts and positive mindset towards the school.
- Fair appearance and good interpersonal skill
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive a team of KD, all kinds of teachers, front office staffs, security guards, cleaners and drivers towards our school vision and the campus’s annual business objectives.
- Ensure that quality education, quality general student service offerings and accident-free handling of all students affairs are in place and consistent.
- Report to the Vice President of the school on all day-to-day operations, weekly activities and monthly reports as and when required.
- Forge a new business plan for the coming fiscal year, and present to the management team and board of directors on an annual basis.
- Make sure the school management under their watch is well-run with strict internal control and safety control, free of corruptions, fraud, troubles and mismanagement and is profitable year by year.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit an up-to-date CV with current photo, cover letter, and the copies of certificates to any Milky Way branch close to your residence or you can drop your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com