- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type Education
Milky Way School
The Kindergarten Director
- At least 3 year experiences in teaching both Khmer and English, especially in the area of pre-school and kindergarten.
- Child loving mindset and ability to deal effective with both small kids and their parents.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education or of English is a must. Pedagogy Certification properly accredited by Ministry of Education is an advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Khmer and English
- Good general knowledge, proven leadership, broad conceptual skill and an ability to lead, drive and manage a big team is of great advantages.
- Good general conducts and positive mindset towards the school.
- Fair appearance and good interpersonal skill
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of school’s Kindergarten department within the assigned branch and make sure quality education, quality general student service offerings and accident-free handling of all students affairs are in place and consistent.
- Drive a team of kindergarten teachers, and front office staffs, towards our school vision and the branch’s annual business objectives.
- Report to the Campus Principal (CP) on all day-to-day operations, weekly activities and monthly and annual reports in the area of kindergarten management.
- Work with the CP to forge a new business plan for the coming fiscal year, and present to the management team and board of directors on an annual basis.
- Ensure the highest students’ and their parents’ highest satisfactions toward our general school services.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit an up-to-date CV with current photo, cover letter, and the copies of certificates to any Milky Way branch close to your residence or you can drop your email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org