Cross-cultural Youth Volunteering Opportunity with International Citizen Service Programme
Do you want to make a real difference in some of Cambodia’s poorest communities? Now is your chance to become a part of VSO’s worldwide volunteering experience in International Citizen Services (ICS).
In Cambodia, ICS is running projects in Battambang and Kratie province. Together with 40 other young Cambodians, you will spend 10 weeks working alongside with 40 youths from the United Kingdom (UK) in a team to tackle issues that really matter to the local community. We are currently looking for 40 local Cambodian youth volunteers for our new cycle from 15 October to 21 December, 2017.
- Receive a monthly allowance of $ 120.00 USD
- Receive medical and Accident insurance, accommodation, including transportation necessary for your ICS work related
- Experience working and living alongside with International Volunteers from UK
- Experience in project management, field work practice, monitoring and evaluation, and reports writing skills
- Developing personal skills in teamwork, communication, problem-solving, leadership in cross-cultural work environment, and building self-confident work environment
- Practice your English language skills with variety English Speakers
- Gaining working experience in Development Field necessary for your future career
- Receive a Certificate of Completion and reference which really benefit for your future career
- Cambodian national only
- Age 18-29 years old
- No requirement for the qualification or degree
- Have basic verbal English language skills and be willing to improve during the programme
- Strong commitment to learn new things, and willing to develop your skills from the programme
- Healthy, fit, and able to commit fully to an active 10 weeks volunteering experience in the local Cambodian community
- Adoptable, flexible, open-minded to new cultures and environments
Activities of ICS have done
Disable people and women are encouraged to apply.