- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type NGO
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge
- Minimum level: at least high school degree
- References required
- Full time job
- English/Khmer – Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Quick adaptation capacity
- Discipline and dedication
- Qualities related to the function (honesty, responsibility, communication)
- Good knowledge of software (Excel, Word, E-mails)
- At least two or three years of professional experience or in similar position. Related to health section will be a plus.
- Daily inventory outbound (stock out) and records update
- Shipment reception & control
- Inventory inbounds (Stock in)
- Physical inventory count
- All other tasks related to inventory and warehouse
How to Apply:
- The complete application file including a curriculum vitae with a recent photo, cover letter and salary expectation, copies of diplomas, work certificates if any, Identity Card photocopy – all certified documents to the originals – need to be sent to the Human Resources department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 092 777 665, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, #5 Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh.
Deadline: September 15th, 2017.
The Institut Pasteur du Cambodge (IPC) is a for-non-profit institution of public utility in Cambodia.
The Institute, which in 1992 signed an agreement with the Royal Government of Cambodia, renewed by amendment on March 2013, is under the patronage of the Cambodian Ministry of Health. At the forefront of biomedical research in infectious diseases (bacteriology, virology, malaria, immunology, epidemiology) laboratories are among the most equipped and efficient in Cambodia and Southeast Asia.
- Address* Phnom Penh
- Phone Number * 092 777 665