- Company Name Ngy Heng Group Co., Ltd
- Job Level Supervisor, Senior, Staff
- Salary Range $501 - $800
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Other
- Contact Person HR & Admin Dept.
- Phone Number +855 16 880 686
- Workplace's address #10, St 105K, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Pro Senchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Company's Website www.ngyheng.com.kh / www.hongkongfuji.com
- Email Apply for Job: Well received with many thanks for application form
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance,Admin / HR,Assistant / Secretary,Management / Supervisor,Operation,Receptionist,Tourism,Translation
- Job Type: Contract
- Closing Date of Job: April 26, 2018
Task and Duties:
- Assist to translate from Chinese-Khmer / Khmer-Chinese.
- Assist in daily secretarial and HR support service within HR & Admin Dept.
- Assist in preparing job description and specification to ensure work balance within each department in cooperation with department manager.
- Assist to arrange for advertising or posting job vacancies, and notify eligible applicant of position availability.
- Assist in recruitment and selection process to provide qualified candidate to vacancy.
- Reviews and analyses job aligning to compensation and benefit policy.
- Assist in preparing pay roll and implement compensation and benefit policy regarding salary, incentive fringy benefit and others.
- Provide guideline/ instruction to staff and manger on compensation package and salary & wage administration system.
- Control all staff attendance, and update into system, such as attendance list, and finger print.
- Manage staff’s benefit and control personnel profile both hard and soft document like CVs, employment contract, HR requisition documents to ensure those documents are filed and entered properly.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as address, absence, supervisory reports on performance, and date of and reason for terminated.
- Enter and update staff profile into HRM System, keep and track leave record and attendance.
- Assist in HR administrative and law compliance.
- Attend meeting to record minute.
- Managing company fix asset, office stationaries and depreciation preparation.
- Check office supplies and make stationary reports.
- Keep in check with company transportation vehicle or van.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining record management databases system and performing basic booking keeping work.
- Managing all daily office operation activities (i.e office hygiene).
- Perform other task as assigned by management.
- Both male or female University Student of Education, BBA, Accountant, Sale & Marketing, Management or any related fields.
- Experiences working in office and HR & Admin is a plus.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills in Chines and Khmer.
- Good looking and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to learn new skill.
- Computer Office skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet & Email)
- Ability to work multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply;
Interested candidates, pls submit your CV & CL and salary expectation via email; email@example.com and also CC: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ngyheng is a leading professional company in media and professional electronic engineering.
Founded in 1995, Ngyheng is one of the pioneer enterprises which deal in professional electronic and media engineering in Cambodia. Nowadays, Ngyheng becomes a famous enterprise which is a blend of import and export trade, production, project installation and tenancy in Cambodia after the development in the past dozen years. Its subordinate enterprise include: Ngyheng Professional Electronic, Ngyheng Engineering and Ngyheng Elevator.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number +85516880686