- Company Name Thalias Group
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Restaurant
- Contact Person HR Department
- Phone Number 016 847 888/ 016 579 555
- Workplace's address Phnom Penh
- Company's Website https://www.thaliashospitality.com/
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Restaurant / Catering / Food
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: January 14, 2019
Cashier is responsible for posting food and beverage sale and printing check, handling cash and credit card from guests, making cashier summary report, depositing cash in the safety box.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be aware of all menu items and pricing.
- Ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet.
- Receive and process all cash and credit card transactions from guests in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Process all payment methods in accordance with Accounting procedures and policies.
- Balance the point of sale system and cash count at the end of shift, and resolve any discrepancies if any.
- Prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Attend meeting and training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing over 500 employees with good working environment.
The group’s fast development is a tribute to the dynamic and energetic teams responsible for its success and we are now looking for more motivated and qualified candidates to join them and build a bright future.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 016 847 888 / 016 579 555