- Company Name Unisun Development Corp
- Job Level Senior
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male
- Industry Type Real Estate
- Contact Person Nilda Villanueva
- Phone Number 087870903
- Workplace's address 228 Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Real Estate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: August 26, 2019
- Plan, prioritize, and direct the field and office survey activities.
- Supervise, coordinate, and assign work to survey crew leaders.
- Proactively communicate with internal and external customers regarding survey projects.
- Coordinate surveying with various design and construction operations.
- Represent Unisun Engineering to the public, outside agencies and interests.
- Research, recommend, and implement new techniques and technologies in the practice of land and construction surveys.
- Hire and maintain a “Premier Workforce”: Train, counsel, coach, and mentor employees with appropriate rewards, evaluations, and discipline.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements.
- Act as advisor to land surveying team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Maintain records, prepare reports and compose correspondence.
- Review survey field work for accuracy and completeness.
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment.
- Frequently work more than 40 hours per week and non-traditional hours including night shift, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Survey principles and practices.
- Global Positioning Systems.
- Engineering design and construction practices.
- Heavy and highway construction practices and techniques.
- Safety regulations, scheduling, cost control, project plans, specifications, special provisions and phases needed for the project.
- Learn, follow, and enforce HE Company policies and procedures.
- Oversee complex survey activities, contracts, and budgets.
- Read and interpret blue prints, schematics, specifications and plans.
- Prepare reports, business correspondence, and documents.
- Make effective oral presentations.
- Plan, organize, and direct the work of others.
- Proficiently perform mathematical calculations and statistical analysis.
Unisun Development Corp is a company that is embarking upon an exciting journey of becoming a prominent Real Estate Developer in Cambodia. We are a young company and we have a dynamic team of very passionate, result driven, talented individuals. We are looking for individuals who are ready to take up challenges, be part of a fast growing company and those with high self-commitment are invited to apply for this position.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 087870903