- Company Name Thalias Hospitality
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Restaurant
- Contact Person YOK Settha
- Phone Number 016 793 888
- Workplace's address N52-56, Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Company's Website www.thalias.biz
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Restaurant / Catering / Food
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: September 30, 2018
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Communication Manager is responsible to create, launch, brand engagement, and implement a comprehensive and sustainable communication plan to support Thalias Hospitality Group Vision and Mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and monitor the annual communication budget and plan
- Create, prepare and managing all communication collateral assets.
- Develop media strategy deliver information and key messages to the target audiences to advance Thalias Hospitality Group brand identity; broaden awareness of its communication programs and priorities.
- Draft and manage the annual calendar of events and promotions. Coordinate all the internal or external events, tradeshows.
- Coordinate and oversee public relations that support the needs of the Thalias Hospitality Group
- Coordinate with Digital project officer, graphic designer manager and copywriter for all activities such as photo shoots, specific events and broadcasts.
- Liaise with local and international partners to review opportunities for promotion to gain recognition of Thalias Hospitality Group.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the marketing communications function including budgeting, planning and staff development.
- Provides writing and editing support for all marketing communication including all promotional materials and other marketing related contents.
- Reviews and edits existing promotional materials
- Do other tasks assigned by management.
Communication Manager reports directly the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as marketing communication manager in hospitality industry.
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of marketing communication collateral, newsletters, press releases, annual reports, and other print publications and directories.
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and service.
- Strong motivator, led by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Maintain effective communications at all level of management and staff.
- Ability to work well with all colleagues are essential.
- Good command of English listen, speaking and marketing communication writing.
- Knowledge of French or Mandarin would be an advantage.
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing over 500 employees with good working environment.
The group’s fast development is a tribute to the dynamic and energetic teams responsible for its success and we are now looking for more motivated and qualified candidates to join them and build a bright future.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 016 847 888 / 016 579 555