- Company Name Good Neighbors Cambodia
- Job Level Senior
- Salary Range $501 - $800
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type NGO
- Contact Person Mr. Suon Mean
- Phone Number 023 880 557
- Workplace's address Head Office, #71A, St. 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Tuol Korn, Phnom Penh.
- Company's Website www.gncambodia.org
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Public Communication / Relation
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: July 15, 2019
Under supervision and with clear guidance from the Planning and Communication Department Manager, the CPR Officer is in charge of:
- Creating communication materials for GNC:
- Collecting all relevant data and imagery necessary to create communication material.
- Writing content for all GNC’s communication material – website, print, etc., in both Khmer and English.
- Coordinating with key resource person for editing in English.
- Coordinating with internal and external resources to ensure finalized version of communication material available in a timely manner (web & print publication & distribution).
- Ensuring good use of corporate identity.
- Developing public relations:
- Updating GNC contact data base
- Increasing GNC visibility by building strong networks with media and other partners.
- Answering all inquiries directed at GNC
- Developing hosting protocol for guests and donors.
- Supporting PCD manager in organizing profile-raising and fundraising events.
- Cambodian; strong English skills, both oral and written, are necessary.
- Good experience in communication material creation
- Good experience in public relations
- Understanding clearly about the concept of community development in context of developing countries.
- Good analytical, research and report writing skills.
- Basic skills in Adobe Suite (In-Design, Photoshop) expected.
- Good team player
- Good knowledge in Information technology.
Working extra hours for urgent requirements when necessary.
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 023 880 557