- Company Name YI DA MANUFACTURER COMPANY LIMITED
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male
- Industry Type Garment Sector
- Phone Number 098885825
- Email Apply for Job Eunice_Wong@crystal-yida.cn
- Workplace's address PHUM RUSSEY SROK, KHUM CHHEU TEAL, SROK KEAN SVAY, KANDAL PROVINCE
- Company's Website https://www.crystalgroup.com/
– The role will interact with all levels within the organization and is expected to be the subject matter expert on all areas related to compliance. The position will partner closely with key departments within the organization as well as external Government agency and vendors to ensure timely, cost effective delivery of shipments.
– Understand customers’ standards and ensure the outcomes fulfil customers’ requirements.
– Follow up with teams on audit procedures and result.
– Compliance system maintenance.
– Analyse and resolve the root cause problems.
– Develop and maintain compliance policies, procedures, SOPs, best practices and audit programs.
– Manage and build relationships with customs /other vendors to ensure KPI commitments achieved.
– Support Corporate strategy for covering compliance, risk management, issue resolution and escalation.
– Provide support on CIQ and other government agency inquiries; develop strong relationships with Customs
– Local Cambodian
– Qualification: Bachelor Degree
– Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in the garment manufacturing industry
– Good analytical mind and problem solving ability
– Independent, self-driven and result-oriented
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with customer’s auditors, factory management team, suppliers, etc.
– International experience, ideally in apparel/ textiles is a plus
– Computer literate (Microsoft office applications and Outlook)
– Language: Chinese, English
YI DA MANUFACTURER COMPANY LIMITED is a member of Crystal International Group Limited (“CIGL”, HKEX: 2232). CIGL was founded in Hong Kong in 1970 and is now with 20 apparel manufacturing facilities in Asia employing approximately 70,000 people worldwide. We provide comprehensive one-stop solutions to international brands covering lifestyle wear, denim, intimate, sweater, and sportswear and outdoor apparel. In pursuit of success and excellence, CIGL has been applying prominent management practices and IT systems, such as lean manufacturing, balanced scorecard, exemplary application of SAP, etc., and have built a global reputation as a leading and top-tier apparel manufacturer.
In 2016, we came in 17th out of 50 on Fortune’s Change the World list which recognizes companies for making an important social and environmental impact through profit-making strategy and operations.
- Address Kandal
- Phone Number 012686515/010988829