- Company Name Expeditors Cambodia Ltd
- Job Level Senior
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Import & Export
- Contact Person Ratha Kao
- Phone Number 010-31 55 03
- Workplace's address LSI Building, #03, 6th Floor, St. 1019 (Phnom Penh-Hanoi),
- Company's Website www.expeditors.com.
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Admin / HR
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: June 30, 2018
International transportation is one of the top 3 fastest growing industries. Expeditors, a Fortune 500 company, sets the standard for excellence in this growth sector, and we have opportunities for motivated team players who are looking for a dynamic place to work. We specialize in freight management in over 200 offices, on six continents around the world. Come to join this advancement rich environment and be a part of a global network of success-oriented professionals.
Now we are searching for suitable candidates for position of Executive – Administration & Travel.
Scope of Position: To handle general administration duties, employee profiles, recruitment, travel and events. Implement and monitor branch to ensure the policies & procedures, employee handbook, local law & regulation are followed and compliant with Local, Regional & CHQ guidelines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all matters relating to purchases of fixed assets, office supplies and other products and services required in daily operations, e.g. office stationery, printing of business cards, forms and envelopes, calendars, awards, etc.
- Implement and monitor branch to ensure the employee handbook, policies and procedures are followed. And comply with local law regulation
- Liaise with related external parties regarding company insurance policies, and all kinds of general contracts.
- Handle all expatriates’ and company’s legislative matters e.g. NSSF, Health Care, work permit, re-entry, company registration, etc.
- Handle all matters relating to the recruitment and employment of new staff, including recruitment advertisements, arranging application tests, conducting initial interviews, preparation of employment letters, etc.
- Handle all matters relating to personnel management, including personnel data update and maintenance, compensation & benefits, probation and performance appraisal, resignation, staff transfer, promotion, etc.
- Make all kinds of announcement to the branch
- Update and maintain the attendant report and all type of leaves at the branch and reinforce employee to ensure branch is compliance with the handbook
- Make air ticket arrangements, hotel reservations and company events for employees and visitors.Requirement:
- Education: Bachelor degree. Management
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
Knowledge/ Skills: Good oral & written communication skills, strong organization skills, good interpersonal skills and effective interviewing skill
International transportation is one of the top 3 fastest growing industries. Expeditors, a Fortune 500 company, sets the standard for excellence in this growth sector, and we have opportunities for motivated team players who are looking for a dynamic place to work. We specialize in freight management in over 200 offices, on six continents around the world. Come join this advancement rich environment and be a part of a global network of success oriented professionals.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 016 774 201 / 017662 002