- Company Name Retail Consulting International Co., Ltd.
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range $801 - $1,100
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type IT/Technology
- Contact Person Mr. RONR Den
- Phone Number 0964452656
- Workplace's address No 56, Street 390, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Company's Website rcicambodia.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Consulting / Advisory,IT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: December 31, 2018
- Build, validate and maintain web page templates from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to current Web Standards.
- Write cross-browser HTML and CSS.
- Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites.
- Work closely with very qualified and motivated back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers.
- Apply company tailored working procedures on daily basis.
- Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability, mobile, email and social media application design.
- Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team.
What you need to know
- Working knowledge of XHTML/HTML and CSS.
- Proficient in using tools for processing PSD’s(Photoshop, Sketch or similar)
- Working knowledge of adaptive design, responsive design
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass)
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
Ideally, we would also like you to have
- Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, etc.)
- Ability to improve, optimize, extend jQuery plugins, or write them from scratch
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git ideally)
- Bachelor degree with major in computer science or information technology
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactivity of exploring and flexibility
- Customer-service oriented mind-set
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and self-motivated
How to apply
Interest candidate, please submit update CV and cover letter (not require supporting documents in this step) to our office No 56, Street 390, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or via email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855)096 445 2656.
Note: Apply via mail, CV and Cover letter must not exceed 5 MB
About RCI Cambodia! RCI Global Services (Head Office) was created in 2010 after realizing the lack of IT expertise in Asia-Pacific’s luxury retail industry. In merely 7 years, RCI Global Services has gained the unwavering trust of the most prestigious international retailers including Gucci, Fendi, Valentino, Céline, Bottega Veneta or Godiva. RCI Global Services is one of the first European companies to offer customized retail solutions with added value for the international luxury industry in APAC. As a premier services company which always exceed customers’ expectations, we have expanded our office into 5 in APAC which locate in Hong Kong (Head Office), Singapore, Shenzhen (China), Seoul (South Korea), Phnom Penh (Cambodia). The Cambodia office was granted business license permit from Ministry of Commerce (MoC) under registration number 00025420 and General Department of Taxation (GDT) in May 2017 in specialize on information technology consultancy and development. We have launched our operation in early January 2018. Read more about us: www.rcicambodia.com Head office: www.rciapac.com
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 0964452656