- Company Name Vattanac Properties Limited
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Real Estate
- Contact Person Mr. Srun Sophal
- Phone Number 078 768 268
- Workplace's address Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, address #66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Company's Website www.vattanaccapital.com
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community.
On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline.
Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012. As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fulfill the field of a Graphic Designer.
- Provided an overall picture of company’s design artworks with Marketing manager
- Consult with Market and Leasing teams to discuss and determine layout design
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes
- Liaise with leasing team and to collect their feedback on the results for improvement
- Create and implement new style designing plan and strategy
- Submit the designing plan and strategy to top level of management for feedback and approval
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools
- In charge of Selfie booth and equipment
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for the teams
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Other tasks assign by the management
- At least 2 years’ experience in design
- Good writing Khmer & English and other language will be a priority
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Graduate or studying Graphic Design or other related field Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet, Email, and Graphic Design Applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, In-Designed .etc.
- Able to work independent and under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
For interested candidates, please forward your detailed CVs, including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to HR Department.
Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org