- Company Name Vattanac Properties Limited
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Real Estate
- Contact Person Mr. Srun Sophal
- Phone Number 078 768 268
- Email Apply for Job firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace's address Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodiaor email to
- Company's Website www.vattanaccapital.com
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers. Responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community. On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods.
Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline. Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012.
As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Graphic Designer
- Provided an overall picture of company’s design artwork with the team member from achieving target and effective result
- List out all effective/ ineffective design plan and strategy
- Received advice from the leasing team and other team for collecting their feedback on the result and improvement part
- Create and implement new style designing plan and strategy
- Submit the designing plan and strategy to top level of management for feedback and approval
- Other tasks assign by the manager
- At least 2 years’ experience in design
- Good writing Khmer & English and other language will be a priority
- Secondary education
- Graduate or studying Graphic Design or other related field Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet, Email, and Graphic Design Applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, In-Designed .etc.
- Able to work independent and under pressure
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 023 93 8888 / 098 757 756