- Company Name Unity Consult Company
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range $1,501 - $2,000
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Financial Service/Banking
- Contact Person Mr. Ratana
- Phone Number 095 71 89 79
- Workplace's address Phnom Penh
The Job Summary of Head of Human Resource will be responsible for:
- Developing HR strategies to support the business objectives.
- Leading and managing HR & Training department and revising and implementing HR policies and SOP guidelines to proactively support the CMP’s strategies and objectives.
- Participating in planning and developing workforce strategies to support the long term business sustainability.
- Participating in developing a high performance culture and ensure compensation strategies in place to motivate and retain key talents.
- Ensuring the employee relations system and legal compliance are in place.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Human Resource Strategies: develop and implement human resource management strategies, HR policies, and procedures in line with the business needs to proactively impact and contribute to achievement of the objectives.
- Lead and Manage HR & Training Department: ensure that the HR & Training team delivers their planned outcomes and their agreed targets (KPIs) are met in line with the HR & Training plan. Monitor report and advice on the performance of functions for which the HR & Training team is responsible. Coach and develop staff and encourage continued learning and development of individuals within the unit that increases HR’s capacity and competence to meet current and future needs.
- Workforce planning and Recruitment: participate in determining manpower strategy and manage the actual labor cost against the approved budget. Ensure recruitment of quality staff in accordance with the required manpower plans.
- Performance Management: develop and implement performance management policies and procedures to ensure smoothness, effectiveness, and efficiency are in place as follow:
- To manage and follow up Employee Performance Appraisal
- To work closely with BC & PDM Coordinator in designing or updating appraisal and career development policies or procedures to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency.
- To work closely with BC & PDM Coordinator for performing performance appraisals for all employees.
- Remuneration and Reward: develop and ensure the implementation of staff compensation policies to retain and attract key skills and enhance employee commitment.
- Employee Relations and legal compliance: develop and implement employee relations policy and guideline to be consistent with relevant labor legislation and business needs to promote an effective working environment.
- Management Team: be a proactive participating member of the management team and contribute to the managing of the business to positively impact the strategies and objectives.
- Perform other tasks as required by line manager
- Master degree of Management or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 year experiences at a management level in HR
- Experience in employee administration, HR policies, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of HRMIS
- Understanding of the Microfinance sector preferred
- High proficiency in English: listening, speaking, reading, and writing;
- Computer literate (MS Officer, Email and Internet).
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skill, team work, independent.
- Be good writing policy and procedure, guideline, and instruction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complexities as per a number of different projects will be implemented at the same time.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to use initiative, prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate high integrity, accountability, commitment, and passion towards working for the poor through a social mission
- Demonstrate sound professional ethic
- Full driving license
****How To Apply****
Contract Person: Mr. Ratana
Tel: 065 71 89 79
Unity Consult is an Human Resources consulting company that provides a comprehensive range of Human Resources Solutions with a business focus. We committed a new beginning, fresh thinking, innovative ideas and value-added services aligning to our client business circumstance.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 089 71 89 79 / 095 71 89 79