- Company Name CMED Group
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Other
- Contact Person Ms. Lita
- Phone Number 0963662990
- Workplace's address #252-254, Street 63, Corner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Admin / HR
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: June 7, 2018
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Hiring Manager from various department on the recruitment needs
- Arranging and coordination of interviews, booking of meeting rooms and preparing documents
- Support Job description writing/ drafting with the input from Hiring Manager.
- Conduct new hire orientation and carry out exit interview for resignee
- Monitor and follow-up on employee confirmation and Annual appraisal
- HR Employee personal record management and filing
- Handling Leave and Time management administration
- Processing of Invoices and any other payment regarding recruitment
- Provide HR admin support duties
- Assist Group HR & Admin Manager in HR Operational Matters
- Manage the staff’s leave and attendance record and produce monthly report
- Back-up in the absence of compliance Officer.
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Assist Group HR and Admin Manager to spot check on the work quality of the daily clean contract cleaners, and security guard.
- Manage office stationary and track record of usage and expense
- Oversee the new hire checklists and ensure that admin support is provided without delay.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Manage and issue Employee ID card and Security Pass.
- Assist the general administrative task.
- Protect company financial information and confidentiality
- Any other tasks as assigned
S/he will reports directly to the Group HR & Admin Manager, support all staffing, compensation and Benefits, Training and Human resource and administrative tasks.
- Business or Human Resource degree with 3 years of related experience in a MNC, with government exposure and culturally diversified environment.
- Minimum 2 years of Proven track record as an HR Generalist role.
- Minimum 2 years of Proven track record in interacting, negotiating, and building relationships with authorities or government officers.
- Highly confident, technically competent, and able to communicate convincingly to government official.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Good listening skills and personnel management skills.
- Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English, and ability to work with multi-levels and culturally-diversified team dynamics.
- Be able to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The job is performed indoors in office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 023 221 838