- Company Name Vattanac Properties Limited
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Real Estate
- Contact Person Mr. Srun Sophal
- Phone Number 078 768 268
- Email Apply for Job firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workplace's address Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, address #66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Company's Website www.vattanaccapital.com
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers. Responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community. On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods.
Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline. Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012.
As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fulfill the position of HR Training Executive.
– Conduct the training need assessment and prepare the training plan
– Plan and monitor annual training;
– Develop the training materials (handout, slide presentation, lesson)
– Facilitate and deliver the training to staffs
– Arrange monthly training report to management
– Follow up and report the training result to management
– Search and screen the suitable training course for all staffs
– Communicate with outsources trainer and training agency to organize the training for staffs
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor degree in Management, English or other related field
– At least 1 year working experiences
– Good Teamwork, confidentiality, willing to share the knowledge
– Good interpersonal skills, presentation, ability to listen, adaptability, availability
– Very good at speaking and writing in English and Khmer language
– Good at computer program (Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power Point)
– Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and willing to work as a team
– Good management skills, and problem solving skills
– Good analytical and understanding of people’s qualities.
HOW TO APPLY
For interested candidates, please forward your detailed CVs, including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to HR Department.
Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to email@example.com