- Company Name Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy)
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Financial Service/Banking
- Contact Person 096 995 56 33
- Phone Number 087 421 111/096 995 56 33
- Workplace's address Nº 85-88, Street Kim il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeung KakII, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Company's Website WWW.lyhourpay.com
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Accounting / Finance
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: April 30, 2019
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2018. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 26 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position:
- Plan and conduct audits to assess controls, operational and technical efficiencies and compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
- Develop risk management framework and monitor the risk maturity and ensure this is reflected in the strategy.
- Provide an objective and evidence based annual opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of all aspects Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc’s governance, risk management and internal control to facilitate the drafting the annual governance report.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization based on the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence and confidentiality.
- Keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and appropriate audit direction/methodology. Discuss updates of new regulations with Audit Manager and relevant departments/directors.
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the organization.
- Prepare and present accurate internal audit reports for consideration of the audit committee and the board.
- Provide advice on proposed developments such as major new systems and proposed initiatives to help ensure risks are properly identified and evaluated and appropriate controls built in.
- Provide leadership to the department staff and Supervise and manage their performance and development in line with the Companies’ goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
- Graduate degree in Accounting/Banking Management. Studying CAT or ACCA is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Internal Audit Management and experience with bank; or financial sector is preferred.
- Experience and expertise with computerizes programs, databases, and core banking system.
- Strong financial planning and budgeting and strong understanding of accounting standard; and excellent spreadsheet analysis.
- Strong understanding of Cambodian taxation; regulation of National Bank of Cambodia; MoL and other government law is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Good problem identification and resolution and good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills & good in English is an advantage.
- Strong comment of office application for computer.
- Honesty, high commitment, patience, dynamics and good role model.
- Willingness to travel to support business operations at provinces.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC is licensed by National Bank of Cambodia to carry out operation as Third Party Processor. Our main products and services are money transfer and payment services which are delivered to our valued client through our national wide agent network in Cambodia. Ly Hour Pay Pro PLC has its strong commitment, long term business vision and strategies.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 087 42 1111