- Company Name Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy)
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type IT/Technology
- Contact Person 096 995 56 33
- Phone Number 087 421 111/096 995 56 33
- Workplace's address Nº 85-88, Street Kim il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeung KakII, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Company's Website WWW.lyhourpay.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: IT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: June 30, 2019
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2018. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 26 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position:
Position: IT Project Coordinator
Deadline : 30 Jun 2019
Location : Head Office, Phnom Penh
- Create project plans for IT department tasks in cooperation with other LHPP departments and third party partners and/or vendors.
- Identify project requirements such as stakeholders, resources and time required to achieve business goals.
- Define scope and goals for IT projects to align with business requirements.
- Contribute to and create project related documentation such as business requirements, function specifications, user guides and testing plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish effective communication and interation with all concerned stakeholders to ensure expectations and timelines are understood and agreed.
- Establish project frameworks and processes to ensure repeatable and quality results.
- Perform testing and participate in project pilots to ensure results are matching to business requirements.
- Provide regular updates and reports for all IT projects to ensure management and stakeholders are kept up to date and aware of project progress and risks.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Bachelor in any field from a reputable university.
- Work experience in a supervisory or management capacity in an IT department or on IT related projects related to software development.
- Strong knowledge of project management planning principles, tools and techniques.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain effective relations internally and externally at all levels of a large organization.
- Good English writing and speaking proficiency.
- Adaptable, flexible and committed, Able to perform duties with minimum supervision.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC is licensed by National Bank of Cambodia to carry out operation as Third Party Processor. Our main products and services are money transfer and payment services which are delivered to our valued client through our national wide agent network in Cambodia. Ly Hour Pay Pro PLC has its strong commitment, long term business vision and strategies.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 087 42 1111