- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type Other
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: IT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: November 30, 2017
Soma Group Co,LTD.
Soma Group Co., Ltd is a leading Cambodia company operating in various sectors ranging from agriculture to education, construction, farming, trading, consulting and energy. It is inviting dynamic applicants to apply for the position of IT Supporter.
Job Title : IT Supporter
Location : Phnom Penh
Department : IT Department
Type of Work : Full Time Job
IT Support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant job descriptions include
- Applications support specialists;
- Help desk operators;
- Maintenance engineers;
- Experience in cisco product setup and VMware product
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, and proposals
- Anti-Virus software
- Networking TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Operation System (Microsoft Windows [7,9,10], Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Ubuntu server, centOS server, Linux Raidhat)
- Hardware configuration (Printer, Scanner, Router, Firewall, Mikrotik, Cisco, Fortinate, Unify Router Wifi)
- Database (Sql server, mySql server, MS Access) in Advanced
- Ability to manage time, prioritize work, work under pressure and complete multiple tasks effectively
- Be consistent and fair.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to Soma Group Co., Ltd using the contact below no later than 5.00 PM 30th November, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview. CV and application will not be returned.
Contact Person: Human Resource and Admin Department
Contact Telephone: 023 722 250