- Company Name Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy)
- Job Level Senior
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Other
- Contact Person 096 995 56 33
- Phone Number 087 421 111/096 995 56 33
- Workplace's address Nº 85-88, Street Kim il Sung (289), Sangkat Boeung KakII, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Company's Website WWW.lyhourpay.com
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Laws / Legal
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: June 28, 2019
Ly Hour Pay Pro Plc (Ly Hour Veluy) is one of the leading payment services provider in the Kingdom of Cambodia which has been granted a National Bank License in 2016. Fast growing and growing, expanding agency numbers till 3,500 in 25 provinces and cities. To support company growth, we are currently seeking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to join our professional team for the following position.
- Review contract Agent.
- Review/ investigate case clear issue.
- Issue legal letter to relate issue.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Degree qualified in law related or related field of legal.
- At least 2 years legal experience ideally in a leading company, with a proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Government of Cambodia, the judicial system and negotiating parties.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters.
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC is licensed by National Bank of Cambodia to carry out operation as Third Party Processor. Our main products and services are money transfer and payment services which are delivered to our valued client through our national wide agent network in Cambodia. Ly Hour Pay Pro PLC has its strong commitment, long term business vision and strategies.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 087 42 1111