- Company Name AA Interioirs ( Cambodia) Ltd
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Industry Type Construction
- Contact Person Makara
- Phone Number 017 617 917
- Workplace's address # 16, St. 370, S/k. Boueng Keng Kang I, K/h Chomkaman, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Company's Website email@example.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Marketing / Sale
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: January 15, 2018
- Manage all marketing activities and events for AICA Company.
- Manage the marketing team which includes internal staff, all internal marketing within AICA, external PR, coordination with outside news agencies, and work together with all AICA departments for implementation.
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for AICA Corp. This includes both marketing strategy/tasks as well as budget.
- Manage all internal AICA events including Top Manager Meetings, company anniversary, new company openings, etc.
- Manage the process including article development, advertisements, photography, printing, distribution and budget.
- Manage the AICA company database including all project related information, archives, pictures database and company standards. Includes the input of all new design work for long term saving and clear documentation of all current data.
- Responsible for weekly updates of the website including press releases, news, project photography, etc. Annual updates to project photography and further development.
- Manage the relationships of all marketing related consultants and suppliers including graphic designers, printers, etc.
- Prepare project contract with clients
- Standardize all brand design for AICA Corporation and ensure the implementation throughout AICA Corporation’s various departments.
- Must have experience working in both Marketing and PR.
- Hardworking; Able to make tight deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales & marketing experience in Design and Interior, construction or similar position is a plus
- Strong Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis
- Must fully understand the customer and market behavior especially in Interior and design field.
- Strong client relationships and customer satisfactions
- Intellectual person and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in spoken and written English with good interpersonal skills.