- Company Name Vattanac Properties Limited
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Real Estate
- Contact Person Mr. Srun Sophal
- Phone Number 078 768 268
- Workplace's address Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, address #66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Company's Website www.vattanaccapital.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Marketing / Sale
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: June 29, 2018
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers. Responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community. On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods.
Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline. Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012.
As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fulfill the position of Marketing Manager.
- Study an overall picture of company’s projects
- Conduct regular meeting with leasing and retail team
- Create and implement new effective marketing plan and strategy
- Submit the marketing plan and strategy to top management
- Create and maintain good relationship with all existing and new supplier and local social media
- Attend business and networking events
- Write articles related to the company’s project for public media and press to publish for company’s brand and other benefit such awareness
- Set marketing budget
- Conduct market research and study competitor marketing plan and strategy
- Create weekly marketing report to top level of management
- Other tasks assign by the top management
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or a similar skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing within property service industry
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills
- Problem solving and time Management skills
- Strong commitment in target achievement
- Good writing Khmer & English and other language will be a priority
- Advance IT skill in using Internet, Email, Ms World, Excel, Power Point and Power Point presentation
- Trustworthy and able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
For interested candidates, please forward your detailed CVs, including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to HR Department.
Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to email@example.com