- Company Name Chuanwei (Cambodia) Co.,Ltd
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male
- Industry Type Telecommunication
- Contact Person Long Bunly
- Phone Number 023 215001/HP :016988710/016418999
- Workplace's address Regency Square,Complex B,Mao Tse Tuong Blvd,Phnom Penh
- Company's Website wwww.chuanwei.com
- Email Apply for Job: email@example.com
- Job Category: Telecommunication
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: October 31, 2018
Job Title : NOC Technical Support Department : IT…………………….
Reports to: NOC Supervisor…. Supervises: None
Job Purpose :
Monitor and manage the status and performance of network infrastructures, facilities, systems and services. Identify, diagnose and take actions on problems affecting network and service performance. Create and track fault tickets and resolve network, system, and customer issues.
· Monitor infrastructure health, performance, and capacity on Transmission and IP networks including core, distribution, and access network elements.
· Perform remote monitoring on Point of Present’s (POP) environment and security.
· Perform system surveillance on mission critical servers and hosting services.
· Provide Tier 1 technical support for Internet connectivity, hosting and Hotspot services.
· Provide remote hand support for Co-locating services.
· Monitor, maintain security and best practices to datacenter.
· Liaise, coordinate, and escalate with supporting teams and/or upstream partners to timely resolve network, system, and customer issues.
· Provide regular updates and statuses to customers, internal and management teams.
· Coordinate and track maintenance activities with partners and internal teams.
· Generate fault tickets to track all network, facility, system, and customer issues.
Technical Qualification / Skills
|1. Educational Background / Degree
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience. Associate degree at the minimum.
· Overall Experience: 1 -2 years
2. Work Experience –
· 1-2 years experience in network troubleshooting, preferably in a NOC environment.
· Working knowledge of Internet protocols and tools including TCP/IP, Fiber Optic Transmission, and hosting services.
· Strong communication skills, both speaking and written in English and Khmer. Chinese is a plus. Must have the ability to speak to people at varying levels with varying technical backgrounds.
· Ability to develop, augment and report, documentation and tools.
· Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office including email.
| Nationality : Cambodian
Language : Khmer – good in both speaking and writing
English – good in both speaking and writing
Chinese – speaking. Able to write is a plus
Attitude and Aptitude: Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Self-motivated, excellent communication and customer handling
skills. Flexible for work requirements.
Others: Flexible in shift work including holidays
How to Apply:
Interested candidate, please submit CV, Covering Letter and attached all the certificate via email or office address below. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted by phone for interview. The documents received will not be returned.
Address: No. 294, Mao Tse Toung (St. 245), Unit 8B, 2nd floor, Regency Square, The Great Duke Hotel