- Company Name Phnom Penh HR
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range $1,101 - $1,500, Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Manufacturing, Merchandising, Service, Laws / Legal
- Contact Person Recruitment Department
- Phone Number 093 682 682 / 078 868 848
- Workplace's address Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Company's Website www.pp-hr.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Customer Service,Management / Supervisor,Marketing / Sale,Research and Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: July 31, 2019
Phnom Penh HR is the leading recruitment and consulting to the reachable market. We provide Recruitment Service, Tax Advisory, Accounting System, Internal Control Improvement Suggestion, Consulting, Job Training and Outsourcing.
- Manage to achieve the set target of company.
- Develop strategic sales and marketing initiatives to achieve allocated targets across the company and ensuring business growth.
- Pro-actively monitor market trends of customers and competitors.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction for company.
- Track the performance post campaign and making recommendations for most effective marketing activities.
- Develop solid and long-term business relationships with distributors and key outlets in the assigned territories.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth sales, trends, customers, products.
- Managing and retaining existing clients’ and customers’ expectations.
- Develop sales strategies and propose activity plan to achieve sales volume and company objective.
- Develop new sales channels and act as business development to create new sales.
- Build Sales Network and Customer Database to grew sales volume.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting new business sales channel for new Business.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Prepare monthly report for meeting.
- Collaborate with agency to develop and implement marketing and public relations strategies.
- Oversee and supervision of personnel, including work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
- Evaluate performance and motivate team members.
- Works with internal stakeholders to ensure processes are effective and efficient, in line with defined and approved design and rules.
- Other assigned tasks by President.
- At least 4 year’s working experience in sale, marketing, management or customer service.
- BBA or Master Degree in related fields.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to use basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet and Email).
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and honest.
- Good knowledge of English language .
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner.
- Friendly and good communication.
- Demonstrate ability in operation management, business development, and customer
- An individual with positive mind set, strong leadership skills, interpersonal communication skills, out-going person.
- Strong planning ability, know how to plan efforts and resources to reach targets.
How to Submit Your CV
- Please send a CV to these emails: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Contact : Recruitment Department
- Phone : 093 682 682 /078 868 848
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPhnomPenhHR
- Website : https://www.pp-hr.com
Company Profile of Phnom Penh HR:
Phnom Penh HR is the leading recruitment and consulting to the reachable market. Our management are skillful and experienced. They are ACCA, Diploma in Cambodia Tax, Tax Agent, MBA graduation. We provide recruitment, outsourcing, consulting, monthly and yearly tax consulting, accounting system and job training.
WHO WE ARE
Phnom Penh HR
Phnom Penh HR is the best recruiter, human resource improvement advisor and consulting in Cambodia and Asia. Our slogan is that clients are our business life and we cannot live without clients, so we must be responsible to our clients with best quality services that will satisfy clients’ need and expectation.
Phnom Penh HR helps employers to find valuable right employees to match requirement, and also our company helps employees to seek multi-sector employers that candidates prefer to work and meet their satisfaction. Our qualified management has different skill experience of multi industry and organization for many years, so we have confidence to provide our best services to our valuable clients.
Our quality services include HR recruitment, consulting, outsourcing, professional training, job announcement, human resource management system, HR policy and manual, employer advertisement and research service.
We want to become a market leader and the best agent in HR recruitment and advisory sector for both Cambodia and reachable international markets, with the best reputation and professional services.
Phnom Penh HR , with experienced, ethical and professional team, provides the highest quality services in HR recruitment, consulting, outsourcing, professional training, job announcement, human resource management system, HR policy and manual, employer advertisement and research service to individuals, companies and non-profit clients. Our highest quality services in both domestic and reachable international market will meet clients’ expectation and organizational environments. We have responsibility for stakeholders such as clients, employees, society, communities and stakeholders to achieve sustainable growth.
Our organizational structure will define departments as follows.
- Board of Director (BOD): Chairman, Executive Directors (ED) and Non-Executive Directors (NED)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/ Managing Director (MD)
- Main structure: Operation Department and Strategic Department
Address: #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 093 682 682 | 078 868 848
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 093 682 682 | 078 868 848