- Salary Range $501 - $800
- Industry Type Manufacturing, Merchandising, Service
Phnom Penh HR
Phnom Penh HR is the leading recruiter and HR Advisory to the reachable market. We provide Recruitment Service, HR Advisory, Professional Training, Consulting and Outsourcing.
- Job Title : Safety Manager
Sector : Private sector
Industry : Merchandising / Service /Manufacturing
Salary Range : 500$ to 800$
Benefit : Updating knowledge, chance to management and other benefits
Job Experience : At least 2 year of working experience in the same field
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Sex : Male
Age : NA
Qualification : Bachelor degree in related field
Language : English proficiency is plus
Level : Manager
Working Hour : 8 hours per day
- – Ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations for all locations
– Perform root cause analysis to identify problems
– Serve as Incident response leader for all safety related incidents to include property loss, first aid incidents, recordable incidents and lost time incidents
– Check the stability of scaffolding, ensure that staff use hard hats and protective footwear.
– Gather, compute, analyze and deliver performance metrics on safety and training to locations, supervisors and management
– Observes staff to ensure that they are wearing required personal protective equipment and following company safety policies.
– Support the operations team on new initiatives from a safety and training perspective
– Create performance support solutions by working closely with functional departments
– Report detailing the cause and provides recommendations that can help prevent future accidents.
– Plans, schedules and conducts monthly safety meetings based on region and company safety and safety training goals and objectives. Assists and participates in Safety Action Team meetings. Sets up regular accident review committees to determine preventability of accidents. Responds to appeals from drivers
– Check to make sure employees operate construction equipment in a safe manner.
– Inspect the accident scene and take pictures of any property damage.
- – Bachelor Degree of Engineering or technical education
– 2 year experience in relate file
– Have good English in both “writing and speaking”
– Have good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
– Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve problem.
– Required to travel in various sites / locations according to the set schedule
– Can demonstrate patience amid stressful circumstances and be able to work under pressure
– Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations and team work
– Positive attitude and work habits, cooperative, honest and ethical
– Sense of responsibility and commitment
How to Submit Your CV
- Please send a CV (photo attached) with expected salary without any certificates to email:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Contact : Recruitment Department
Phone : 093 682 682 /092 69 45 77
Email : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PhnomPenhHR
Website : https://www.pp-hr.com