- Company Name YI DA MANUFACTURER COMPANY LIMITED
- Job Level Senior
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male
- Industry Type Garment Sector
- Phone Number 098885825
- Workplace's address PHUM RUSSEY SROK, KHUM CHHEU TEAL, SROK KEAN SVAY, KANDAL PROVINCE
- Company's Website https://www.crystalgroup.com/
- Email Apply for Job: Eunice_Wong@crystal-yida.cn
- Job Category: Admin / HR
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: April 27, 2018
- Handle and solve any dispute matter created from unions
- Build harmonious employee relations through implementing and maintaining labour relations projects with a focus on employee counselling and grievance handling.
- Keep abreast of local legislation’s updates and ensure the company’s HR practices are in compliance with local legislation and the Corporate HR Department’s policies.
- Oversee full spectrum of labour disputes management, and policy enactment and implementation.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Cambodia labour law, union and other HR related regulations.
- Rich experience in handling different unions.
- Improvement actions and strategies to get the trust from employees
- Local Cambodian
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in handling unions
- High knowledge in Cambodian labour Law
- Good problem solving skill, communication skill
- Computer literate
- Language: Khmer & Chinese
YI DA MANUFACTURER COMPANY LIMITED is a member of Crystal International Group Limited (“CIGL”, HKEX: 2232). CIGL was founded in Hong Kong in 1970 and is now with 20 apparel manufacturing facilities in Asia employing approximately 70,000 people worldwide. We provide comprehensive one-stop solutions to international brands covering lifestyle wear, denim, intimate, sweater, and sportswear and outdoor apparel. In pursuit of success and excellence, CIGL has been applying prominent management practices and IT systems, such as lean manufacturing, balanced scorecard, exemplary application of SAP, etc., and have built a global reputation as a leading and top-tier apparel manufacturer.
In 2016, we came in 17th out of 50 on Fortune’s Change the World list which recognizes companies for making an important social and environmental impact through profit-making strategy and operations.
- Address Kandal
- Phone Number 069666821