- Company Name Thalias Group
- Job Level Staff
- Salary Range Negotiable
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type Food & Beverage
- Contact Person HR Department
- Phone Number 016 847 888/016 579 555
- Workplace's address Phnom Penh
- Company's Website https://www.thaliashospitality.com/
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: Restaurant / Catering / Food
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: January 14, 2019
Waiter/Waitress is responsible for providing guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set tables with clean linen, place mats, cutlery, crockery equipment for table service and glasses.
- Keep dining areas and equipment clean and hygienic and in good condition at all times.
- Check the quality of the set-up and be sure that the restaurant/tables have a nice and warm appearance.
- Greet and seat guests in a polite and welcoming manner.
- Present the menu, recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Take orders and pass them to kitchen staff or bar waiters/waitress.
- Provide guests with the correct cutlery and condiments.
- Serve guests’ orders.
- Clear tables and return dishes and cutlery to washing area.
- Remove and replace dirty table linen as required.
- Deal with breakages appropriately.
- Adhere to health & safety procedures, and other company policies and procedures.
- Attend meeting and training sessions as required.
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing over 500 employees with good working environment.
The group’s fast development is a tribute to the dynamic and energetic teams responsible for its success and we are now looking for more motivated and qualified candidates to join them and build a bright future.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 016 847 888 / 016 579 555