- Company Name BiKay
- Job Level Manager
- Salary Range $801 - $1,100
- Candidate's Sex Male, Female
- Industry Type IT/Technology
- Contact Person email@example.com
- Phone Number 016 998 250
- Workplace's address Street 289, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, 12152 Phnom Penh
- Company's Website www.bi-kay.com
- Email Apply for Job: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Category: IT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date of Job: October 15, 2018
BiKay supports its clients & partners in all their projects:
– Custom web and mobile application (React Native)
– Website (WordPress, Drupal, custom)
– Ecommerce (Magento, Prestashop, payment platforms integration)
– Business Solutions (System Integration & customization)
– IT Consulting
– Advanced IT Training
We’re now looking for the right combination of brains, attitude, skills, and humor for our next hires.
Here are the main tasks:
- Manage teams based on Scrum
- Management of products release schedule including assignment of resources, planning of deliverables and setting of milestones
- Report project status on a regular basis to management, project teams and clients through internal and external status reports
- Facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Maintain the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts
- Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprints and facilitate selected solutions
- Proactively manage project risks and issues providing appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels
- Foster a collaborative culture within the team
- Continually look for ways to improve software delivery
- Responsible to ensure that all team members follow system development life cycle processes so that code meets business requirements, company standards, and quality expectations.
- At minimum of 2 years of project management experience in a web development environment
- At minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing Agile Projects (Scrum Master experience is an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, mandatory)
- Proven experience using MS project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- IT consulting project management experience an asset
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to lead large groups, direct project & status meetings
BiKay is providing IT Services : Mobile Applications, Web, Business Solutions & Consulting for small to large-sized Companies. It’s a global IT start-up that is part of the French Tech Cambodge community.
We build cutting-edge apps and website for UNDP, Smart, Randstad, Heineken, Huotraco and many more.
BiKay was created in 2010 by 2 French IT engineers. The company has experienced a sustained growth since its creation. Its office is now located in the capital city of Cambodia: Phnom Penh, in the heart of the fast-growing business district.
- Address Phnom Penh
- Phone Number 016 998 250